3,800 (from 20,000)
Banking, Government, Education, Legal, Healthcare
1m+ global (SMB, mid-market, large enterprise)
CyberSecurity, Mobility, Critical Event Management (CEM), Unified Endpoint Management (UEM)
30% direct sales; 70% channel sales
This NYSE-listed mobile handset business was on the brink of bankruptcy and haemorrhaging cash. The challenge was to stem the revenue decline and turnaround the company to being a profitable, and growing B2B enterprise cyber security software business.
Return to growth by streamlining systems and processes, transitioning to a software business through acquisition and development. To deliver this, we:
- Streamlined the GTM model and product portfolio from eight companies into one, with an integrated enterprise software platform;
- Delivered business transformation and sales initiatives: Strategic programs, sales enablement, strategic deal support, customer discoveries, compliance and value selling and sales qualification (BANT, MEDDIC);
- Rebuilt and re-enabled the GTM team: replacing 40% of sales reps, hired A-players, expanded field team by 120+ headcount (sales, channel, business development, inside sales, pre-sales, customer success and field marketing);
- Built a scalable partner program with 600+ resellers, including distribution, service providers and systems integrators;
- Expanded into new markets, including emerging markets (Middle East, Africa and Eastern Europe).
- Annual recurring revenue: $169m (+23% YOY)
- Annual revenue via channel partners: $123m (73%)
- Annual net-new business from partners: $53m (130% YOY)